- The first group in the world to develop a low-cost methodology to produce organ-specific, low immunogenic and highly biocompatible tissue scaffolds.
- Improved healing in recalcitrant wounds
- Biologically accurate tumour models for drug development and nanomedicne
- Animal-free early drug testing in organ-specific and disease-specific microenvironments
- The approach is in the early stages of clinical translation in the area of regenerative and veterinary medicine.
Capabilities and facilities
- Customisable, scalable and affordable production of organ-specific biomaterials.
- Royal North Shore Hospital
- Garvan Institute
- Sechenov University Hospitals