- The Correlative Microscopy Facility, Ingham Institute is an Australian-first initiative for the application of correlative and 3D microscopy to cancer research.
- Improving the efficiency of pathological testing protocols, enhanced understanding of disease pathogenesis and mechanisms at the sub-cellular level and improved treatments and interventions leading to practice policy change.
- Discovery of chronic inflammatory pathway in age-related macular degeneration
- Identification of new biomarkers in stroke endovascular thrombectomy blood clots
- Ingham Institute for Applied Medical Research
- NSW Health Pathology
- NSW Brain Clot Bank