- Unique world class expertise in the design of planar fuel cells and electrolysers for small scale applications
- Small scale fuel cells (< 300 W) with a planar design (light and thin) to enable application in a range of portable and mobile electronic appliances and devices
- Small scale plug and play electrolysers to enable on-site generation of hydrogen to power small devices or recharge small hydrogen canisters.
- Robust and simple technology
- Potential to revolutionise the way hydrogen can be produced and used in everyday life. By enabling the utilisation of hydrogen across the entire energy sector, the general public can become prosumers, generate and use their own hydrogen.
- Planar fuel cell to increase the efficiency of electrical bicycles
- Plug and play electrolysers to self-recharge hydrogen canisters
Capabilities and facilities
- State-of-the-art research facility for designing and testing of small scale fuel cells and electrolysers
- Prototyping and optimisation capability