- Working directly in industry, and lead and participate in International Energy Agency collaborations on integration of high penetration DER.
- Assess the effectiveness, efficiency, equity and feasibility of emissions pricing, energy efficiency and renewable energy policy mechanisms.
- Analysis of the effectiveness, efficiency and equity impacts of market-based schemes
- Modelling of policy impacts on electricity industries
- Development of open source tariff modelling and analysis tools
- Submissions to policy and regulatory processes
Capabilities and facilities
- 15 years’ experience in the development of policies and frameworks designed to enable the uptake of low emissions technologies
- Expertise in electricity market and distributed energy modelling, data science applications to energy problems and the development of open source tools
- All levels of Government
- NEM institutions
- Network businesses
- Industry associations
- Numerous consultants, renewable energy developers, distributed energy businesses and start-ups