- Siemens MAGNETOM Vida MRI
- RINSW has capabilities to assist in sequence design, testing and implementation onto the Vida system. An expert team of technical and scientific support staff comprised of Radiologists, Radiographers, MR Physicist and Siemens Clinical Scientist available for advice and training
- Working towards extracting as much information as possible from patients’ medical images and combining with other clinical and biological data to allow a personalised approach to treatment (personalised medicine).
- Joint venture between SESLHD and UNSW in installing 3T MRI Human Imaging Facility on the Randwick Medical Precinct.
Capabilities and facilities
Support for medical imaging projects
- In humans or animals
- In terms of clinical questions and modality use/optimisation
- With Medical Imaging Analytics (e.g. Radiomic analysis, Deep Learning)
- Medical Imaging Department on the Randwick Precinct (Prince of Wales Hospital/Sydney Children’s Hospital, Royal Hospital for Women)
- Clinicians on the Randwick Campus and in the South East Sydney Local Health District