- Flexible materials development capacity
- Ability to work with and examine a range of battery chemistries
- Full structural, spectroscopic and electrochemical characterisation
- The next generation of batteries, providing a step change to current technology.
- Development of new cathodes for lithium-sulfur batteries and potassium-ion batteries.
Capabilities and facilities
- Materials synthesis
- Access to key analytical techniques such as solid-state NMR, operando X-ray and neutron diffraction, surface analysis, and electron microscopy