- High profile respected speakers from a diversity of industry sectors including Finance, Banking, Resources, Aviation, Regulators, IT, Telcos, Government, Education, Law and Professional Associations.
Provides Directors with skills on:
- How to manage the tension between individual accountability and collective decision making
- How to maintain reputation in the public domain while under constant scrutiny
- Effective crisis management
- Challenging and refining the Board’s legal and regulatory context and remit
- Building an open and transparent organisational culture that is positive, values driven and retains the best and brightest management talent
- Best practice governance
- Organisational performance and strategy development and execution
Capabilities and resources
Contemporary, specially developed case studies dissecting significant boardroom events including Storm Financial, AMP, James Hardie, Qantas, Glencore, AWB, Centro, CBA, Origin Energy and BHP, participating Directors will hear from speakers directly involved. Case studies will provide a forum to discuss key challenges faced by boards in a confidential environment.
- King & Wood Mallesons
- Business Council of Australia